Winston

Default THANK YOU Larry Jaques!

Yeah Larry!

Just got my ToolRoo Handy Pouches (tm) and NoteSHADE (tm).
Spent a few minutes gathering various special spanners and
adaptors from their hiding places. Popped them into a
ToolRoo (tm) attached to the A.C. cord of the related power
tool. Now I can get my hands on that wrench quickly, even
when I'm concentrating on the task at hand.

Extremely cool. Thank you sir.

--Winston

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:07:03 -0800, the inscrutable Winston
spake:

Yeah Larry!

Just got my ToolRoo Handy Pouches (tm) and NoteSHADE (tm).
Spent a few minutes gathering various special spanners and
adaptors from their hiding places. Popped them into a
ToolRoo (tm) attached to the A.C. cord of the related power
tool. Now I can get my hands on that wrench quickly, even
when I'm concentrating on the task at hand.

Extremely cool. Thank you sir.

You're very welcome. Take pics and send some to me, will ya?
I want to see these in their natural habitat or environment.

Now I see if I can get them mass-produced so they're a viable
product to thousands of other folks...

---
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
http://diversify.com Web Applications
Glenn

For sure
I had the secretary order a NoteShade the other day ... it was delivered the
next day and is going to be a real life saver
Unless the boss man imposes a $$ crunch on us we will be getting several
more soon.
Glenn
"Winston" wrote in message
Yeah Larry!

Just got my ToolRoo Handy Pouches (tm) and NoteSHADE (tm).
Spent a few minutes gathering various special spanners and
adaptors from their hiding places. Popped them into a
ToolRoo (tm) attached to the A.C. cord of the related power
tool. Now I can get my hands on that wrench quickly, even
when I'm concentrating on the task at hand.

Extremely cool. Thank you sir.

--Winston

Winston

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

Take pics and send some to me, will ya?
I want to see these in their natural habitat or environment.

In your inbox even as we speak.

--Winston

Lew Hartswick

Larry Jaques wrote:

Now I see if I can get them mass-produced so they're a viable
product to thousands of other folks...

Check with the Chinese, Indian, Korean etc. :-) BSEG! :-)
...lew...

Larry Jaques

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:08:26 -0800, the inscrutable "Glenn"
spake:

For sure
I had the secretary order a NoteShade the other day ... it was delivered the
next day and is going to be a real life saver
Unless the boss man imposes a $$ crunch on us we will be getting several
more soon.

Sharon? Excellent! So I guess I need to get that supply order sent up
right away. How many y'reckon? I'll ramp up production.

---
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
http://diversify.com Web Applications
Glenn

Yup
I am not sure yet. I believe locally we will be needing about 5 more. I
will be sending a message out to our technet (inhouse chat/info for techies)
with the information. It is a royal PITA to try to setup an RVR, ASOS or
PAPI out on the airfield without one. Some of the stuff can't be calibrated
on a cloudy day and you can't see the darn laptop on a sunny day
It looks like it will also work on our Comm Service Monitors that we
sometimes use in the field for testing the radio control equipment.
Contact me off list if you want more specific info about getting with our
supply depot.
Glenn

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:08:26 -0800, the inscrutable "Glenn"
spake:

For sure
I had the secretary order a NoteShade the other day ... it was delivered
the
next day and is going to be a real life saver
Unless the boss man imposes a $$ crunch on us we will be getting several
more soon.

Sharon? Excellent! So I guess I need to get that supply order sent up
right away. How many y'reckon? I'll ramp up production.

---
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
http://diversify.com Web Applications

Larry Jaques

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 15:55:16 GMT, the inscrutable Lew Hartswick
spake:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Now I see if I can get them mass-produced so they're a viable
product to thousands of other folks...

Check with the Chinese, Indian, Korean etc. :-) BSEG! :-)
...lew...

What part of being proud of the "Made in America" strategy did
you miss, Lew? Pffffft!

-
Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry.
http://diversify.com