Larry Jaques

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 16:07:03 -0800, the inscrutable Winston
spake:

Yeah Larry!

Just got my ToolRoo Handy Pouches (tm) and NoteSHADE (tm).
Spent a few minutes gathering various special spanners and
adaptors from their hiding places. Popped them into a
ToolRoo (tm) attached to the A.C. cord of the related power
tool. Now I can get my hands on that wrench quickly, even
when I'm concentrating on the task at hand.

Extremely cool. Thank you sir.

You're very welcome. Take pics and send some to me, will ya?
I want to see these in their natural habitat or environment.

Now I see if I can get them mass-produced so they're a viable
product to thousands of other folks...

---
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer. -
http://diversify.com Web Applications