Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A Harbor Freight Buying Guide (Humor)

These are from
http://www.toolcrib.com/blog/2008/08...nd-the-abysmal

Worth a look.

===================

2) Top Ten Things NOT to Buy at Harbor Freight (Humor)
I can’t resist things lists like this. This one comes from DetroitTom
in Tractorbynet forum…
10 Things I Wouldn’t Buy from Harbor Freight:
1) Parachutes
2) Fire Extinguishers
3) Pacemakers
4) Vaccines
5) Birth control devices
6) Elevators
7) Bullet proof vests
8) Trigger locks
9) Pitons (I didn’t know what this was either…)
10) Scuba Gear

3) Derogatory yet Slightly Loving Harbor Freight Nicknames
Unfortunately I can only remember/find one: “horror freight.” I know
there was another one I saw out there… I think it was “hardly
freight…” Update… here are some nicknames from the comments on this
article and in recent forum threads:
Harbor Fright
Bottom of the Harbor Freight
Harbor Hate
The Chinese Cheesecake Factory
For their inexpensive, thrice-yearly-use Chinese air tools, we call
them, “INGERSOLL-CHAN.”
China Fright

New Saw from Harbor Freight justme[_2_] Metalworking 24 May 21st 11 04:19 AM
Harbor Freight DMM Jim Yanik Home Repair 5 June 5th 06 03:09 PM
Harbor Freight tmurf.1 Home Repair 30 May 26th 06 07:31 PM
Harbor Freight DC Jimmy Woodworking 12 November 18th 05 05:11 PM
More on Harbor Freight DC mac davis Woodworking 11 November 22nd 04 08:20 PM