Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Matt

Default Garage Storage

I need to build a cabinet to store numerous basketballs, rollerblades,
hockey sticks, etc. I have been surfin the garage organizer web sites,
and got some good ideas. I am thinking of building a tall cabinet, two
doors with lots of shelves, slide out drawers, etc. I am not to sure of
how to handle the basketball's. One ball would take up an entire
drawer/shelve. Any ideas? Maybe something attached to the outside of the
carcass? Any ideas on plans?