Jay

Default Garage Storage

Matt wrote in message ...
I need to build a cabinet to store numerous basketballs, rollerblades,
hockey sticks, etc. I have been surfin the garage organizer web sites,
and got some good ideas. I am thinking of building a tall cabinet, two
doors with lots of shelves, slide out drawers, etc. I am not to sure of
how to handle the basketball's. One ball would take up an entire
drawer/shelve. Any ideas? Maybe something attached to the outside of the
carcass? Any ideas on plans?

Sonotube fastened to the side of the cabinet of the length you desire.
Velcro strap on bottom to keep from valling out. If you want to get
fancy, you could ditch the sonotube and make a clear tube out of 1/8"
or thinner plexiglass.

They sell commercial versions of this idea that attaches to the
basketball post. some have a cap on top to keep out the rain, and some
are lockable.