Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT- Veterans Day

To all of you who served and those that did so in the distant past,
I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

basilisk
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"basilisk" wrote in message
.. .
To all of you who served and those that did so in the distant past,
I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

basilisk

You're welcome. Thank you for remembering.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

"basilisk" wrote:

To all of you who served and those that did so in the distant past,
I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

---------------------------------
Aren't we all or at least should be.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

As a Vietnam era vet - I want to wish all veterans a happy Vets day. Thank you for your sacrifice and service.

For all Marines - Happy Birthday! Semper Fi!

MJ
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:00:50 -0600, basilisk
wrote:

To all of you who served and those that did so in the distant past,
I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

basilisk

My deepest thanks as well.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

To all of you who served and those that did so in the distant past,
I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

basilisk

Answering for my wife who does not read Newsgroups, and is retired
Army after 20+ years - thank you for remembering.

Gimp
Posted to rec.woodworking

I just returned from vacationing in DC. October 30th the Marine
Marathon, 26 miles, was run. Two of my nephews, one a marine, ran the
distance. The marathon is one of the events for the benefit of Fisher
House, the facility to house families (free of charge) of injured
soldiers during the solder's hospital stay. Fisher House is for any
service branch. Many other organizations participated and were
represented in the marathon and contributed to the benefit. I
thoroughly enjoyed the whole affair.

Addendum: Later, I spent time at my sister's, in Troutman, NC. Built
a garage storage cabinet for her, while there, among other chores. It
was a good vacation.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
basilisk typed:
To all of you who served and those that did so in the
distant past, I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

basilisk

Thanks much from the Naval Air Force and all branches of the services.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
basilisk typed:
To all of you who served and those that did so in the
distant past, I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

basilisk

Posted to rec.woodworking

In ,
Twayne typed:
In ,
basilisk typed:
To all of you who served and those that did so in the
distant past, I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

basilisk

Don't know what I did, but this post is/was obvously not from me. Must've
typed with my palm someplace. Apologies.

Twayne`

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 11, 10:00*am, basilisk wrote:
To all of you who served and those that did so in the distant past,
I am forever in your debt. Thank you.

basilisk

Ditto, ditto, ditto!

Norm

Veterans day Steve W.[_2_] Metalworking 8 November 13th 11 11:44 PM
Veterans Day Millwright Ron[_2_] Metalworking 10 November 13th 07 06:27 PM
Veterans Day Ron Woodworking 9 November 13th 07 04:22 PM
Veterans Day Millwright Ron[_2_] Metalworking 0 November 12th 07 05:42 PM
Veterans Day Millwright Ron[_2_] Metalworking 0 November 12th 07 05:32 PM