Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ontario Carpenter's Union Donates Most to Political Parties

Just read the Saturday morning paper. As the title above states,
apparently the Ontario carpenter's union donates the most to Ontario
political parties. They've donated various amounts to the big three.

Wonder what that says? Carpenters make so much, their unions can
afford political donations? Nope, not likely.

Carpenters have to lobby the political parties to keep employment
prospects available? Maybe.

How about the Carpenter's Union is keeping their sights on all parties
likely to wield any power in our local political landscape. Probably.

I don't know that I'm talking about and it's too early on a Saturday
morning to be awake. Likely.