Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What to do with those old carpenter's pencils

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraord...on-ghetti.html

And if that work looks too easy- go to the youtube video someone
posted in the comments section.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/22/2010 8:40 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraord...on-ghetti.html

And if that work looks too easy- go to the youtube video someone
posted in the comments section.

Jim

That is so cool! If I had one, my luck would be some idiot borrowing
it to write something down.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraord...-tips-by-dalto...

And if that work looks too easy- go to the youtube video someone
posted in the comments section.

Jim

That is so cool! If I had one, my luck would be some idiot borrowing
it to write something down.

TDD

Got a '403 orror' from the link. Probably a M$ thing...

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 8/22/2010 8:40 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraord...-tips-by-dalto...

And if that work looks too easy- go to the youtube video someone
posted in the comments section.

Jim

That is so cool! If I had one, my luck would be some idiot borrowing
it to write something down.

TDD

Got a '403 orror' from the link. Probably a M$ thing...

Joe

This is a cached link of the page from Goggle

Long

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NEknNY3flygJddstuffmagazine.com/extraordinary-art-on-pencil-tips-by-dalton-ghetti.html+pencil-tips-by-dalton-ghett&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/26u92j2

Something posted in comment is another artist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHFs-r1TpMk

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:22:24 -0700 (PDT), Joe wrote:

-snip-

Got a '403 orror' from the link. Probably a M$ thing...

Here's a tiny one-
http://tinyurl.com/24ron7j

Jim

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
On 8/22/2010 8:40 AM, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraord...-tips-by-dalto...
And if that work looks too easy- go to the youtube video someone
posted in the comments section.
Jim

That is so cool! If I had one, my luck would be some idiot borrowing
it to write something down.

TDD

Got a '403 orror' from the link. Probably a M$ thing...

Joe

I tried Firefox and IE, both got the error.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 18:05:21 -0400, Jim Elbrecht
wrote:

On Sun, 22 Aug 2010 14:22:24 -0700 (PDT), Joe wrote:

-snip-

Got a '403 orror' from the link. Probably a M$ thing...

Here's a tiny one-
http://tinyurl.com/24ron7j

Hrmph! I though wrapping was your problem, but apparently not.

That doesn't help- does it? It looks like the oddstuffmagazine
server is having troubles. Sorry 'bout that.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 22, 9:40*am, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
http://oddstuffmagazine.com/extraord...-tips-by-dalto...

And if that work looks too easy- go to the youtube video someone
posted in the comments section.

Jim

LOL...!! It took me 30 years to figure out why they were square! You
see.... in my trade you work on the ground. In the shade!
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:
[...]

Wow! And the second guy ain't too shabby either!