Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Bubba and Abner's Big Adventure

This one is just for Twayne.

Enjoy

Lew
---------------------------------
Two Arkansas hunters, Bubba and Abner, got a pilot to fly
them to the Canadian wilderness where they managed to
bag two bull moose.

As they were loading the plane to return, the pilot said the
plane could take only two hunters, their gear and one moose.

The hunters objected saying, "Last year, we shot two, and the
pilot let us take them both . . . and, he had exactly the same
airplane as yours.

Not wanting to be outdone by another bush pilot, he gave in,
and everything was loaded.

Unfortunately, even under full power, the plane couldn't handle
the load and went down in the wilderness.

Somehow, surrounded by sleeping bags, clothing and two
moose, Bubba and Abner survived.

After climbing out of the wreckage, Bubba asked Abner,
"Any idea where we are?"

Abner replied,
"I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 17:59:27 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
This one is just for Twayne.
"I think we're pretty close to where we crashed last year."

Excellent!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/30/2011 7:59 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
This one is just for Twayne.

Enjoy

Lew
[...]

Reminds me of Ron White's story of flying out of Beaumont and loosing
oil pressure in one engine. Farking hillarious.