Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Out of what kind of wood is the world's most useless machine made ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/22/11 3:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

That was awesome!

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jul 22, 4:30*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
On 7/22/11 3:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

That was awesome!

--

* -MIKE-

* "Playing is not something I do at night, it's my function in life"
* * *--Elvin Jones *(1927-2004)
* --
*http://mikedrums.com
*
* ---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

I want one sooooo baaaaaad.......
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/22/2011 3:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

That was 106 seconds of my life I will never get back.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
On 7/22/2011 3:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

That was 106 seconds of my life I will never get back.

Yeah, I watched it twice since I had to show my wife.

She's gonna forward it to her dad...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

Last time I saw one it was a white gloved hand that shut off the
switch.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/22/2011 4:59 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Robatoy" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

Last time I saw one it was a white gloved hand that shut off the
switch.

Lew

When I was a kid and went to Mexico the border towns sold tourist
trinkets. The one I vividly remember was a brightly painted box that
had a button to press. When you pressed the button a door swung open
and a wooden snake with a sharp pin sticking out of it's mouth would
swing out and poke your finger. Naturally you let go of the button and
the snake and door retracted. No electronics, all mechanical.

Oh so inappropriate in this day.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

Last time I saw one it was a white gloved hand that shut off the
switch.

Lew

When I was a kid and went to Mexico the border towns sold tourist
trinkets. The one I vividly remember was a brightly painted box that
had a button to press. When you pressed the button a door swung open
and a wooden snake with a sharp pin sticking out of it's mouth would
swing out and poke your finger. Naturally you let go of the button and
the snake and door retracted. No electronics, all mechanical.

Oh so inappropriate in this day.

Oh, but I SO have to build one! ROTFLMAO!
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

Last time I saw one it was a white gloved hand that shut off the
switch.

Lew

When I was a kid and went to Mexico the border towns sold tourist
trinkets. The one I vividly remember was a brightly painted box that
had a button to press. When you pressed the button a door swung open
and a wooden snake with a sharp pin sticking out of it's mouth would
swing out and poke your finger. Naturally you let go of the button
and the snake and door retracted. No electronics, all mechanical.

Oh so inappropriate in this day.

Not so sure about that Leon... I suspect that the OP's post was very
mechanical.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 15:41:58 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
wrote:

On 7/22/2011 3:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

That was 106 seconds of my life I will never get back.

I'm witchoo.

--
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to
succeed is more important than any one thing.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:43:59 -0600, Leon wrote
(in article ) :

When I was a kid and went to Mexico the border towns sold tourist
trinkets. The one I vividly remember was a brightly painted box that
had a button to press. When you pressed the button a door swung open
and a wooden snake with a sharp pin sticking out of it's mouth would
swing out and poke your finger. Naturally you let go of the button and
the snake and door retracted. No electronics, all mechanical.

Oh so inappropriate in this day.

I have one of those infernal things somewhere. Sliding top with a thumbnail
groove.

-Bruce