Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What to put in top compartment on tool chest...

I finally got a big, double-decker tool chest....
http://xrl.us/toolchest

This is another one of those acquisition about which you immediately ask
yourself, "How have I ever lived without this?"

There is a top compartment with a lid that opens up which is common on
these types of chests. Are these compartments traditionally used for
certain things/tools? Not that I've ever cared about tradition or "the
way it's always been done," but if experience shows that it's more
beneficial/efficient to keep certain thing up there, I will start with
those and go from there.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

tool chest photos [email protected] Woodworking 10 December 7th 08 12:10 AM
tool chest (0/1) [email protected] Woodworking Plans and Photos 8 December 6th 08 08:03 PM
tool chest (1/1) [email protected] Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 December 5th 08 11:51 PM
TOOL CHEST - PDF J T Woodworking 0 February 28th 07 12:40 AM
CLASSIC TOOL CHEST J T Woodworking 0 January 12th 06 11:23 AM