Posted to rec.woodworking

Default tool chest photos

I've posted a couple photos of a tool chest I recently built to ABPW.
It is based on Chris Marshalls design from the May/June issue of
Woodworker's Journal.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
I've posted a couple photos of a tool chest I recently built to ABPW.
It is based on Chris Marshalls design from the May/June issue of
Woodworker's Journal.

You did a nice job!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 5, 6:57*pm, wrote:
I've posted a couple photos of a tool chest I recently built to ABPW.
It is based on Chris Marshalls design from the May/June issue of
Woodworker's Journal.

That, to me, is a nice application of the highly over-rated dovetail.
Looks great here, unlike those one finds all over the place for no
apparent reason.
Nice!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 5, 6:57*pm, wrote:
I've posted a couple photos of a tool chest I recently built to ABPW.
It is based on Chris Marshalls design from the May/June issue of
Woodworker's Journal.

Please post a link.

Thanx
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 06:47:20 -0800 (PST), KIMOSABE
wrote:

On Dec 5, 6:57*pm, wrote:
I've posted a couple photos of a tool chest I recently built to ABPW.
It is based on Chris Marshalls design from the May/June issue of
Woodworker's Journal.

Please post a link.

Thanx

Posted on ABPW as well as more here...
http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/Toolbox#

Lenny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 6, 9:33*am, wrote:

Posted on ABPW as well as more here...http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/Toolbox#

Lenny

Great job, Lenny. I think the part I like the best is the fact it not
only looks great, but is isn't a piece of furniture that is really
just for show. It actually looks like you could use it!

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 08:59:53 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Dec 6, 9:33*am, wrote:

Posted on ABPW as well as more here...http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/Toolbox#

Lenny

Great job, Lenny. I think the part I like the best is the fact it not
only looks great, but is isn't a piece of furniture that is really
just for show. It actually looks like you could use it!

Robert

Thanks Robert,

Oh I do use it ... every day. The original plan didn't call for the
handles ... I HAD to add them because I take this into work
http://www.heartwoodmillworks.com/
every week and bring it home to my shop on the weekends. Still haven't
figured out what I want to put in it and where but even so it's pretty
hefty.

Lenny
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
Posted on ABPW as well as more here...
http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/Toolbox#

Lenny

NICE!

I like the curly oak.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 06 Dec 2008 18:29:24 -0500, B A R R Y

Posted on ABPW as well as more here...
http://picasaweb.google.com/toolmanlh/Toolbox#

Lenny

NICE!

I like the curly oak.

Thanks.
There is a story behind that oak. I purchased it about 10 years ago
when I worked for myself. Customer (a relative) wanted an
entertainment center. Traveled an hour to hand select the wood, paid
cash, got word a few days later that they had found just what they
wanted at a chain store.
Now it has a home and will be a constant reminder of yet another
reason why I no longer work for myself.

Lenny

TOOL CHEST - PDF J T Woodworking 0 February 28th 07 12:40 AM
Tool Chest Finished Leon Woodworking 22 May 26th 06 02:20 PM
CLASSIC TOOL CHEST J T Woodworking 0 January 12th 06 11:23 AM
WOODEN TOOL CHEST J T Woodworking 0 January 12th 06 09:23 AM
#413 Classic Tool Chest Chris S Woodturning 1 October 16th 03 07:07 PM