Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Dimensions in Woodworking

It is part of the "Mini" series, and the price is wildy variable, depending
on the options you choose. The Mini Helix has a 24"x18" cutting table, and
about 9" height capability. From there you have the options . . . Laser
power (Mine is 40 watts).... Cylindrical device for glasses, vases etc....
Vector table.... Air assist compressor . . . Ventilation system . . . and so
on. My total package was about $20k. But that is a well equiped system. Most
people start off with a "Zing" model, and grow from there. Unfortunately,
they were not big enough for the type of work I plan to do.
Spend a bit of time on the Epilog web site, and you will learn a LOT. I
studied this unit for five years before I made the plunge.

--
Offered in the spirit of friendship and respect