Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Dimensions in Woodworking

What kind of file does your laser work from?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default File Types

Hi, Sorry it took a while to get back on here. The laser works with both
Raster (pixel based) and Vector (object based). The program I use is Corel
X5, which will accomadate most common file extensions. The main thing is to
determine what type of work you want to do. Rastor is best for images,
lettering and the like, while Vector is used almost exclusively for cutting
operations. Hope this helps.
Kevin

--
Offered in the spirit of friendship and respect
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
Hi, Sorry it took a while to get back on here. The laser works with both
Raster (pixel based) and Vector (object based). The program I use is Corel
X5, which will accomadate most common file extensions. The main thing is
determine what type of work you want to do. Rastor is best for images,
lettering and the like, while Vector is used almost exclusively for
cutting
operations. Hope this helps.
Kevin

--
Offered in the spirit of friendship and respect

rough, *******, smooth, half round, flat, round, single cut, double cut,
square,...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:52:23 -0700, Kerry Montgomery wrote:

--
Offered in the spirit of friendship and respect

rough, *******, smooth, half round, flat, round, single cut, double cut,
square,...

slim, slim taper, double taper ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 23:43:33 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:52:23 -0700, Kerry Montgomery wrote:

--
Offered in the spirit of friendship and respect

rough, *******, smooth, half round, flat, round, single cut, double cut,
square,...

slim, slim taper, double taper ...

NAIL!

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the
effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:52:23 -0700, Kerry Montgomery wrote:

--
Offered in the spirit of friendship and respect

rough, *******, smooth, half round, flat, round, single cut, double cut,
square,...

slim, slim taper, double taper ...

NAIL!

Now all you need is a guy on warshboard ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 02:07:02 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:52:23 -0700, Kerry Montgomery wrote:

--
Offered in the spirit of friendship and respect

rough, *******, smooth, half round, flat, round, single cut, double
cut,
square,...

slim, slim taper, double taper ...

NAIL!

Now all you need is a guy on warshboard ...

Are you saying that you'll play the handsaur? We gots us a band!

No, but taint bad with the spoons!

Posted to rec.woodworking

Anything supported by corel draw x5, which is substantial in it's abilities

--
Offered in the spirit of friendship and respect

Can anyone help with dimensions? stryped[_2_] Woodworking 5 August 7th 08 10:07 PM
Mortice dimensions? Arthur2 UK diy 6 June 16th 08 01:09 PM
workbench dimensions R. Pierce Butler Woodworking 12 October 12th 06 03:32 PM
Plywood Dimensions Jay Pique Woodworking 0 January 16th 06 05:22 PM
R8 Taper Dimensions Rich Osman N1OZ Metalworking 14 October 28th 05 07:16 PM