Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Hey, a woodworking post!

Mike Marlow wrote:
George Watson wrote:

an' Mike..?.. I have set fup as you yourself have
proven to not be one that handles valid
critique well.

"I have set fup"? Sorry - cannot figure out what you are trying to
say here. Valid critique? You might want to include that rather
than the selective snip you include below. As I recall - that post
to which I responded appeared to have been put together by someone
who had spent just a little too much time behind the bottle.

So I save you the embarrassment
of embarrassing yourself :-/

Spare me none-such. You think too highly of yourself.

I remind you of this comment from yourself;
"The above gibberish makes no more sense than
most of your posts."
george

Why not remind me of what you had said that inspired that comment
from me. Context after all, is everything.

--

-Mike-