Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Totally Off Topic: Canuck Humor

I know that we have a couple canucks in here who are not humor impaired. I
thought of you guys when I read this humorous column by a Canadian
explaining hockey to us "American Rubes". Enjoy

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/hockey/2015197794_mcmartin01.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/01/11 2:07 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:
I know that we have a couple canucks in here who are not humor impaired.
I thought of you guys when I read this humorous column by a Canadian
explaining hockey to us "American Rubes". Enjoy

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/hockey/2015197794_mcmartin01.html

Funniest thing I have read in a long time, thanks.
Tens of hundreds, bwahahahaha. Poor NBC.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jun 1, 2:26*pm, FrozenNorth
wrote:
On 6/01/11 2:07 PM, Lee Michaels wrote: I know that we have a couple canucks in here who are not humor impaired.
I thought of you guys when I read this humorous column by a Canadian
explaining hockey to us "American Rubes". Enjoy

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/hockey/2015197794_mcmartin01.html

Funniest thing I have read in a long time, thanks.
Tens of hundreds, bwahahahaha. *Poor NBC.

--
Froz...

Bruins looking more like bees than bears...that was funny... the whole
thing was funny.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/01/11 3:38 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 1, 2:26 pm,
wrote:
On 6/01/11 2:07 PM, Lee Michaels wrote: I know that we have a couple canucks in here who are not humor impaired.
I thought of you guys when I read this humorous column by a Canadian
explaining hockey to us "American Rubes". Enjoy

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/hockey/2015197794_mcmartin01.html

Funniest thing I have read in a long time, thanks.
Tens of hundreds, bwahahahaha. Poor NBC.

Bruins looking more like bees than bears...that was funny... the whole
thing was funny.

BTW, did you get my email with the pics, are they workable for your
purpose, you didn't respond, loving the shelf.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:
On 6/01/11 2:07 PM, Lee Michaels wrote: *I know that we have a couple canucks in here who are not humor impaired.
I thought of you guys when I read this humorous column by a Canadian
explaining hockey to us "American Rubes". Enjoy

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/hockey/2015197794_mcmartin01.html

Funniest thing I have read in a long time, thanks.
Tens of hundreds, bwahahahaha. *Poor NBC.

Bruins looking more like bees than bears...that was funny... the whole
thing was funny.

BTW, did you get my email with the pics, are they workable for your
purpose, you didn't respond, loving the shelf.

Sorry, I was up to my nads in alligators these last few weeks. Yes, I
did get the pics, thanks. I am glad this thing is working out for
you.. and that the missus likes itimportant.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote in message
eb.com...
I know that we have a couple canucks in here who are not humor impaired. I
thought of you guys when I read this humorous column by a Canadian
explaining hockey to us "American Rubes". Enjoy

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/hockey/2015197794_mcmartin01.html

Lee,
Very funny.
For those who don't have CBC:
http://www.mefeedia.com/watch/40220837
Kerry

Totally Off Topic Unbeliever[_2_] UK diy 11 November 11th 10 05:54 PM
totally off topic Dave UK diy 12 August 3rd 10 06:52 PM
totally off topic Dave UK diy 21 May 10th 10 05:08 PM
TOTALLY Off Topic Leon Woodworking 10 August 12th 08 01:11 AM
Totally off topic Dave UK diy 52 June 12th 06 10:12 PM