Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Who is on Facebook?

Hello everyone,

I don't post on here much anymore, so many people have lost newsgroups, a
lot of the old members are not around here anymore.

Are many of you on Facebook? I have been posting my works on there for
friends and family to see.

Here is some of my recent work,

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...l=0a1982 f890

If you are on Facebook and I "know" you, add me.

David Eisan - London, Ontario

Take care,

David.

Facebook FFS Jim K[_3_] UK diy 0 March 3rd 11 02:36 PM
[C&UOT] facebook friends John Stumbles UK diy 33 July 27th 10 01:24 PM
Infected you tube link via facebook message cynic UK diy 9 March 5th 10 08:51 AM