Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT-Kinda: Ordering Parts and Shipping Cost

I cannot figure out how some companies determine how deliveries are
managed. I just received a switch for our Nordictrac treadmill about
20 minutes ago. Low-end switch with a $3 price tag plus $7 shipping.
It came UPS! I checked the tracking about the time he pulled in the
driveway and when he handed it to me it was its 11th transaction. The
package was a small padded envelope about the 2/3 size of a deck of
cards. Even the UPS guy said he didn't understand why they didn't put
a stamp on it.

RonB