Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer

Default Kinda OT.... OK, lots OT... Aftermarked Smartcar parts?

Don't really see any groups with much traffic in them for this query, so I
thought I'd ask here.

We're looking at buying a "Smartcar" and I'm curious as to what kind of
aftermarket parts there are for it here in Canada?

Definately looking for a sump pan with a drain plug, and considering
wheels... and pretty much anything else.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"Noozer" wrote in message
Don't really see any groups with much traffic in them for this query, so I
thought I'd ask here.

We're looking at buying a "Smartcar" and I'm curious as to what kind of
aftermarket parts there are for it here in Canada?

Definately looking for a sump pan with a drain plug, and considering
wheels... and pretty much anything else.

The cars are hardly even on the market here in the US so I doubt there is
much aftermarket stuff. You may want to check out some web sites in Europe.
The Smart is all over there. Can't say I saw anything special though. I
only know of one dealer so far in New Hampshire.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Noozer wrote:
Don't really see any groups with much traffic in them for this query, so I
thought I'd ask here.

We're looking at buying a "Smartcar" and I'm curious as to what kind of
aftermarket parts there are for it here in Canada?

Definately looking for a sump pan with a drain plug, and considering
wheels... and pretty much anything else.

There are lots of aftermarket parts for the smart. clubsmartcar.ca is a
smart car oriented forum with tons of information on just about
anything smart related. Many of the north american (mostly Canadian,)
aftermarket merchants hang out there.

Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub

Noozer wrote:
Don't really see any groups with much traffic in them for this query,
so I thought I'd ask here.

We're looking at buying a "Smartcar" and I'm curious as to what kind
of aftermarket parts there are for it here in Canada?

Definately looking for a sump pan with a drain plug, and considering
wheels... and pretty much anything else.

Hmmm. The SMART is 1,600 lbs, 8 foot long, 4 feet wide, and five tall.
Supposedly can get up to 60mpg.

About the same as my 1957 Volkswagon.

Price of Plumbing Parts H Home Repair 7 April 24th 05 02:07 PM
Where do prof. repairers get parts? James Sweet Electronics Repair 9 September 21st 04 04:16 PM
Heads up on service manuals! JW Electronics Repair 10 August 4th 04 02:53 PM
Email List For Arcade Game Parts techforce Electronics Repair 6 July 30th 04 07:37 PM
Sony power supply parts cross reference Dave Electronics Repair 4 September 5th 03 01:08 AM