Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default Kinda OT.... OK, lots OT... Aftermarked Smartcar parts?

"Noozer" wrote in message
Don't really see any groups with much traffic in them for this query, so I
thought I'd ask here.

We're looking at buying a "Smartcar" and I'm curious as to what kind of
aftermarket parts there are for it here in Canada?

Definately looking for a sump pan with a drain plug, and considering
wheels... and pretty much anything else.

The cars are hardly even on the market here in the US so I doubt there is
much aftermarket stuff. You may want to check out some web sites in Europe.
The Smart is all over there. Can't say I saw anything special though. I
only know of one dealer so far in New Hampshire.