Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Spacers, tubing with very thick walls?

I need some tubing for a spacer. The outer diameter the same as a
608 bearing, and the inner diameter no greater than 1/4 inch. As
light as possible, hopefully no heavier than aluminum. It would be
cut to about 1 inch length.

What is a spacer like that called? I could use some keywords.

Thanks.

Tile spacers Stephen[_11_] UK diy 12 June 8th 10 09:16 AM
Use spacers on shower wall tile? muzician21 Home Ownership 10 May 25th 09 07:40 PM
Spacers for fan oven element Tim Downie UK diy 8 May 7th 09 11:27 PM
0-80 threaded spacers Marcus[_2_] Metalworking 4 December 2nd 08 05:22 PM
panel spacers Frank Boettcher Woodworking 12 October 18th 08 07:47 PM