Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Need some new projects?

I'm sure many of you know how time consuming it is to find worthy
projects. A lot of the time they don't even come with good
instructions. Well if anyone is interested, I recently purchased a
product that has over 16,000 plans all with great step by step
instructions and diagrams. feel free to check it out at
http://bit.ly/teds_woodworkingplans
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Jerome Cooper" babbled

I'm sure many of you know how time consuming it is to find worthy
projects.

Is that because you are too stupid?

Most of us suffer from TOO MANY projects!!

Do have a product that would help with that?

Ya know, a real world product that we could really use.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 9, 2:57*pm, "Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
"Jerome Cooper" babbled

I'm sure many of you know how time consuming it is to find worthy
projects.

Is that because you are too stupid?

Most of us suffer from TOO MANY projects!!

Do have a product that would help with that?

Ya know, a real world product that we could really use.

" Easy To Understand With
Full-Color Pictures... "

That did it for me..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
NOT
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 12:01:22 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
wrote:

On Mar 9, 2:57Â*pm, "Lee Michaels" leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
"Jerome Cooper" babbled

I'm sure many of you know how time consuming it is to find worthy
projects.

Is that because you are too stupid?

Most of us suffer from TOO MANY projects!!

Do have a product that would help with that?

Ya know, a real world product that we could really use.

" Easy To Understand With
Full-Color Pictures... "

That did it for me..

He hit my bit bucket in record time. We are too worthy.

--
Life is full of obstacle illusions.
-- Grant Frazier