Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Canadian Self Defense Product

Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2/26/2011 8:59 PM, Upscale wrote:
Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

Even more so here in Australia , I doubt that axe would be get through
Customs as an import.

--
Kevin (Bluey)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:20:47 +0930, "Kevin(Bluey)"
wrote:

On 2/26/2011 8:59 PM, Upscale wrote:
Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

Even more so here in Australia , I doubt that axe would be get through
Customs as an import.

"Disallowed. Might be used to mass murder entire diner's worth of
blokes or shudder cut _wood_! Tertiary disallowance for being a
possible source of entertainment. We can't have that here."

--
You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
--Jack London
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 26, 6:29*am, "Upscale" wrote:
Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line. *

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

I ordered one but I hope they don't deliver it by air mail!

Marc
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Upscale wrote:
Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

It hasn't been that long since $169 would buy a decent shotgun or sidearm.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians
have decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a
woodworking tool just to confirm that OT is not required in the
subject line.
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

Here's an even BETTER project. You can build it yourself!

(Second item down)
http://wins.failblog.org/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 26, 6:29*am, "Upscale" wrote:
Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line. *

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

We call those Harper Axes around here... they're two-faced.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote the following:
On Feb 26, 6:29 am, "Upscale" wrote:

Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

We call those Harper Axes around here... they're two-faced.

Yeah, they play both sides of the battle.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 26, 5:29*am, "Upscale" wrote:
Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line. *

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

Hmmmm. Johnny Carson, Ed Ames.

Don't know why I just happened to think of them.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:50:33 -0800 (PST), RonB
wrote:

On Feb 26, 5:29*am, "Upscale" wrote:
Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line. *

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

Hmmmm. Johnny Carson, Ed Ames.

Don't know why I just happened to think of them.

Bet it is on Youtube somewhere.

Mark

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

On Feb 26, 5:29 am, "Upscale" wrote:
Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have
decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking
tool
just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line.

http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/pag...89&cat=51&ap=1

Hmmmm. Johnny Carson, Ed Ames.

Don't know why I just happened to think of them.

Bet it is on Youtube somewhere.

Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKJtS2ERhNg

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSUQ3qnwCFU

Husker Defense sam[_9_] Woodworking 2 December 7th 09 09:27 PM
OT-Self Defense in Chicago azotic Metalworking 2 October 9th 09 06:05 AM
The Golden Rule - A Man Takes a Stand - "Taliban fighters are guilty of nothing but standing in defense of the innocent victims of 911." - There is no defense for the criminal war act of attacking Iraq. It is only through censorship, t celtex UK diy 0 March 31st 08 11:31 PM
Unseen Self-Defense Stories Larry Jaques Metalworking 12 December 12th 04 05:58 AM
In defense of anonymity patrick conroy Woodworking 1 November 26th 04 07:53 AM