Posted to rec.woodworking

Default But not really OT..this could be my next project.

For all you over-the-hill juvenile delinquents here are movies and
all sorts of directions for making clothespin guns:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=how+to+make+a+clothespin+gun& aq=1m&aqi=g1g-m3g-v1&aql=&oq=clothespin+gun&pbx=1&fp=d9008d84f286047

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG

"Leon" wrote in message

"Bill" wrote in message
-Zz

Do you remember lighting wooden matches with a magnifying
glass?
It was kind of fun. Then we noticed that if you put a match
into a coricidan bottle, and then used the magnifying glass,
then it would fire the plastic cap off. Two or three matches,
even further.
Well gosh, what would happen if you fill the coricidan bottle
with matches and then use the magnifying glass. It's hard to
tell, but the bottle was gone and we counted our blessings and
quickly agreed not to try it again! As I recall, I was advising
against that "experiment", but all too often I was in the wrong
place at the right time like that. I guess my friends and I
liked "action". I've got a few more stories like that, but I
hate to give Lew ammunition.

Bill

When we were kids we,, I had to pay neighbor kids 5 cents to
make me one.... a wooden clothes pen kitchen match igniter and
launcher. I never could quite figure out how to make one but
the spring ended up on the outside of the two wooden pieces and
you would cock it, insert the kitchen match head first, and then
press back on the spring. The match would fly out out about 6
feet and on fire. Mom took mine away. ;~(

Posted to rec.woodworking

"DanG" wrote in message
For all you over-the-hill juvenile delinquents here are movies and all
sorts of directions for making clothespin guns:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=how+to+make+a+clothespin+gun& aq=1m&aqi=g1g-m3g-v1&aql=&oq=clothespin+gun&pbx=1&fp=d9008d84f286047

Thet looked very similar from what I can remember some 50 years back.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"DanG" wrote in message
For all you over-the-hill juvenile delinquents here are movies and all
sorts of directions for making clothespin guns:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=how+to+make+a+clothespin+gun& aq=1m&aqi=g1g-m3g-v1&aql=&oq=clothespin+gun&pbx=1&fp=d9008d84f286047

Here it is!

http://deuceofclubs.com/randumb/clot...espingun08.htm

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:12:26 -0600, "Leon"
wrote:

Here it is!

http://deuceofclubs.com/randumb/clot...espingun08.htm

That's the safest way to light your LOX-assisted charcoal fire.

--
To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
-- J. K. Rowling

Big project Dymphna[_35_] Home Repair 4 August 11th 09 09:50 PM
Next project? Frank[_9_] Woodworking 1 April 4th 08 05:25 PM
help me with my project [email protected] UK diy 0 February 18th 08 01:04 PM
please help me with my project (ADC) Ameen Electronics 3 February 9th 06 12:31 AM
some project Dave Hinz Woodworking 7 January 28th 05 02:58 AM