Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping: Skeez

Luger Display Box - http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

Very nice gift. If I may, how about have a recognition plate made
(local trophy shot), for the backside of the lid, with your Granddad's
name, rank, and years (or exact dates) he served.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Jan 6, 7:15*pm, Sonny wrote:
*Luger Display Box -http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

Very nice gift. *If I may, how about have a recognition plate made
(local trophy shot), for the backside of the lid, with your Granddad's
name, rank, and years (or exact dates) he served.

Sonny

.....Local trophy shop....

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:15:53 -0800 (PST), Sonny
wrote:

Luger Display Box - http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

Very nice gift. If I may, how about have a recognition plate made
(local trophy shot), for the backside of the lid, with your Granddad's
name, rank, and years (or exact dates) he served.

Sonny

that may happen. I am going to call him this weekend to see if he will
let me have his medals to mount in there as well. He has given me the
luger and most of his other firearms. He is 94 and doesn't hunt
anymore. I am going down to Fla this winter sometime and intend to
show him the box. I think he will like it.

skeez

Ping: Rob Lee Morris Dovey Woodworking 5 March 22nd 07 01:24 AM
Fly by night PING PING Shopdog Woodworking 6 May 18th 06 04:08 AM
OT - Ping Cliff Metalworking 1 April 12th 05 07:20 PM
Ping DoN Wayne Cook Metalworking 20 December 22nd 04 05:59 AM