Posted to rec.woodworking

Default NJ Woodworking Show / Feb. 27 - Mar. 1 / $10

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...2/Default.aspx

It's worth it to buy tickets online to skip the entrance line.

It's in Somerset, which is central NJ around New Brunswick.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/3/11 2:49 PM, Kimosabe wrote:
http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...2/Default.aspx

It's worth it to buy tickets online to skip the entrance line.

It's in Somerset, which is central NJ around New Brunswick.

Are you asking if it's worth the extra $2 because you won't be able to
use the coupon.
I guess it depends on your level of patience and the time of day you
plan to attend.

When I went to the one in Nashville, there was no line. However, what
you really should be asking yourself is, "is it worth 8 bucks to go,
period?"

You can google my posts about it if you're that interested, but I was
very disappointed with the show. They only way it would be worth it for
me to go is if I had a bunch of stuff I needed to buy. The show
discounts were very good on a lot of stuff. I could've saved a ton on
stuff I've bought in the last couple years, but didn't have any way of
knowing I'd want or need.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
http://mikedrums.com

---remove "DOT" ^^^^ to reply

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 03 Jan 2011 15:01:35 -0600, -MIKE- wrote:

On 1/3/11 2:49 PM, Kimosabe wrote:
http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...2/Default.aspx

It's worth it to buy tickets online to skip the entrance line.

It's in Somerset, which is central NJ around New Brunswick.

Woodpeckers has a "free entrance" deal, if you leave $100 with them. ;-)

Are you asking if it's worth the extra $2 because you won't be able to
use the coupon.
I guess it depends on your level of patience and the time of day you
plan to attend.

I think he's saying that it's not worth an extra $2 to stand in line.

When I went to the one in Nashville, there was no line. However, what
you really should be asking yourself is, "is it worth 8 bucks to go,
period?"

You can google my posts about it if you're that interested, but I was
very disappointed with the show. They only way it would be worth it for
me to go is if I had a bunch of stuff I needed to buy. The show
discounts were very good on a lot of stuff. I could've saved a ton on
stuff I've bought in the last couple years, but didn't have any way of
knowing I'd want or need.

I went to the one in Atlanta last year and will most likely go again this
March. I thought it was worth it just for the entertainment, even if I hadn't
bought anything. I did pick up a JessEm Mast-R-Fence and Mast-R-Slide for
half price. It's kinda weird, though. They're blue.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/3/2011 6:19 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

bought anything. I did pick up a JessEm Mast-R-Fence and Mast-R-Slide for
half price. It's kinda weird, though. They're blue.

Oak rust ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

Notice how the show is dying. There used to be 3 times as many vendors.
Now it is pitiful. Not even worth the admission price.

On 1/3/2011 3:49 PM, Kimosabe wrote:
http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...2/Default.aspx

It's worth it to buy tickets online to skip the entrance line.

It's in Somerset, which is central NJ around New Brunswick.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Pig Pig is offline

http://cms.thewoodworkingshows.com/c...Feb27Mar1/tabi...

It's worth it to buy tickets online to skip the entrance line.

It's in Somerset, which is central NJ around New Brunswick.

Last year in Somerset, it was a total waste. There was a booth
selling Sham-Wows, for heaven's sake. I'm done with it.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Is it always the same guy that is on the TV adverts?

The guy is something else. Made a huge name for himself...what's'isname?

"Pig" wrote in message
Last year in Somerset, it was a total waste. There was a booth
selling Sham-Wows, for heaven's sake. I'm done with it.

New Woodworking Show. [email protected] Woodworking 3 March 4th 10 10:43 PM
FYI Woodworking Show evodawg[_2_] Woodworking 4 April 7th 09 04:19 AM
The Woodworking Show Jack Casuso Woodworking 0 October 15th 07 06:40 PM
Woodworking Show, KC Ken Woodworking 0 February 4th 06 04:03 AM
woodworking show neal.don Woodworking 31 January 24th 05 07:04 PM