Posted to rec.woodworking

Default FYI Woodworking Show

Ontario Califonia Convention Center May 1-3 2009
For those who live in Southern California, Norm will be there promoting The
New Yankee Workshop Sweepstakes.
For a complete list of Exhibitors and Schedule.
www.thewoodworkingshows.com

Not affiliated just thought you'd like to know

Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Posted to rec.woodworking

"evodawg" wrote:

For those who live in Southern California, Norm will be there
promoting The
New Yankee Workshop Sweepstakes.

Now if KOCE would quit begging long enough to show NYW.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:

"evodawg" wrote:

For those who live in Southern California, Norm will be there
promoting The
New Yankee Workshop Sweepstakes.

Now if KOCE would quit begging long enough to show NYW.

Lew

Seems all of PBS have been on this begging scheme. I get KCET and KVCR,
although it seems KVCR is finally done. KCET has made it into an art, no
play on words meant!!!
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Website Address http://rentmyhusband.biz/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"evodawg" wrote:

Seems all of PBS have been on this begging scheme. I get KCET and
KVCR,
although it seems KVCR is finally done. KCET has made it into an
art, no
play on words meant!!!

Since KCET dropped NYW some years ago, doesn't make much difference
what they do NYW.

On the week ends, turn the tube on and check if KCET & KOCE are
begging that day.

If so, forget PBS for another weekend.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:

"evodawg" wrote:

Seems all of PBS have been on this begging scheme. I get KCET and
KVCR,
although it seems KVCR is finally done. KCET has made it into an
art, no
play on words meant!!!

Since KCET dropped NYW some years ago, doesn't make much difference
what they do NYW.

On the week ends, turn the tube on and check if KCET & KOCE are
begging that day.

If so, forget PBS for another weekend.

Lew

KCET is now pandering to the Mexicans and Illegals. I haven't watched
anything on it for years. I get KOCE with my digital antenna not thru CATV
but you're right their content isn't much better.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"
Website Address http://rentmyhusband.biz/

Woodworking show in October SmPeLlIiNsTsEaR(at)truffulsDOTcom Woodturning 0 September 2nd 08 11:31 PM
The Woodworking Show Jack Casuso Woodworking 0 October 15th 07 06:40 PM
New woodworking show RayV Woodworking 7 March 25th 07 05:31 PM
Woodworking Show, KC Ken Woodworking 0 February 4th 06 04:03 AM
woodworking show neal.don Woodworking 31 January 24th 05 07:04 PM