Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

Default What is it? Weekend Edition 10

"Alexander Thesoso" wrote in message
41 Medical instruments for bleeding. Apply vacuum to some part of the
body to draw blood out. I feel better already.

Not correct but you aren't far off, it isn't for bleeding. They were all
marked the same but I've just found out that the two round and flat ones had
a different purpose than the longer piece, though they are all related.

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking

Rob H. wrote:
"Alexander Thesoso" wrote in message
41 Medical instruments for bleeding. Apply vacuum to some part of the
body to draw blood out. I feel better already.

Not correct but you aren't far off, it isn't for bleeding. They were all
marked the same but I've just found out that the two round and flat ones
had a different purpose than the longer piece, though they are all
related.

Negative acupressure things? They'd swish a candle or long match around the
inside, and put them on acupressure points, and as the air inside cools,
it contracts, applying negative pressure to the point?

I guess it could suck out bad chi or something. ;-)

Thanks,
Rich