Posted to rec.woodworking

Default I purchased one!

On Nov 22, 7:05*am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
RonB wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:47 pm, dynamwebz wrote:
great machine!

Gaawd, I'm confused. *What the hell did you purchase?

RonB * :^O

It's been a bit hard to follow, but I believe he purchsed the Harbor Freight
one...

--

-Mike-

Ooohhhhhh.

One of those. I enjoyed mine too until it crapped out.

One months use wasn't bad for the money!

RonB

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
RonB wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:47 pm, dynamwebz wrote:
great machine!

Gaawd, I'm confused. What the hell did you purchase?

RonB :^O

It's been a bit hard to follow, but I believe he purchsed the Harbor
Freight one...

--

-Mike-

How does it compare to the one from Big Lots?

Posted to rec.woodworking

RonB wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:47 pm, dynamwebz wrote:
great machine!

Gaawd, I'm confused. *What the hell did you purchase?

RonB * :^O

It's been a bit hard to follow, but I believe he purchsed the Harbor
Freight one...

--

-Mike-

How does it compare to the one from Big Lots?

That's like comparing pomegranates and aubergines.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 23, 7:51*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
In article ,
says...

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
.. .
RonB wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:47 pm, dynamwebz wrote:
great machine!

Gaawd, I'm confused. *What the hell did you purchase?

RonB * :^O

It's been a bit hard to follow, but I believe he purchsed the Harbor
Freight one...

--

-Mike-

How does it compare to the one from Big Lots?

I'm wondering if the Festool is really worth the money.

I'm sensing one of those 187-post strings of replies. However this
might be more meaningful than some.

I guess.

Hell, I don't even know what the subject is.

Oh, well. Still might me more meaningful,

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 23, 8:08*am, RonB wrote:

I'm sensing one of those 187-post strings of replies. *However this
might be more meaningful than some.

I guess.

Hell, I don't even know what the subject is.

Oh, well. Still might me more meaningful,

RonB

Naw, Ron. Not a problem. Just remember to start at the original post
and read the subsequent posts in order. It will all be clear to you.

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

RonB wrote:
On Nov 18, 9:47 pm, dynamwebz wrote:
great machine!

Gaawd, I'm confused. What the hell did you purchase?

RonB :^O

It's been a bit hard to follow, but I believe he purchsed the Harbor
Freight one...

--

-Mike-

How does it compare to the one from Big Lots?

I think the only difference is that the one in Big Lots is missing some of
the universal attachments since most of this kind of thing in Big Lots is
refurb gear from the mainline stores. I did see a shrink wrapped chimney
cleaner, cylinder honer and toe nail trimmer kit at Big Lots, but it was
missing the degausing attachment.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
On Nov 23, 8:08 am, RonB wrote:

I'm sensing one of those 187-post strings of replies. However this
might be more meaningful than some.

I guess.

Hell, I don't even know what the subject is.

Oh, well. Still might me more meaningful,

RonB

Naw, Ron. Not a problem. Just remember to start at the original post
and read the subsequent posts in order. It will all be clear to you.

Robert

*****************

And I still have those two spares in one of my sheds which no-one has taken
up on the offer yet

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"George W Frost" wrote in message
.com...

wrote in message
On Nov 23, 8:08 am, RonB wrote:

I'm sensing one of those 187-post strings of replies. However this
might be more meaningful than some.

I guess.

Hell, I don't even know what the subject is.

Oh, well. Still might me more meaningful,

RonB

Naw, Ron. Not a problem. Just remember to start at the original post
and read the subsequent posts in order. It will all be clear to you.

Robert

*****************

And I still have those two spares in one of my sheds which no-one has
taken up on the offer yet

Spares?? When my son bought his they told him it was, "One to a customer".

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Max" wrote in
eb.com:

wrote in message
.
.. On Nov 23, 8:08 am, RonB wrote:

I'm sensing one of those 187-post strings of replies. However this
might be more meaningful than some.

I guess.

Hell, I don't even know what the subject is.

Oh, well. Still might me more meaningful,

RonB

Naw, Ron. Not a problem. Just remember to start at the original
post and read the subsequent posts in order. It will all be clear to
you.

Robert

*****************

And I still have those two spares in one of my sheds which no-one has
taken up on the offer yet

Spares?? When my son bought his they told him it was, "One to a
customer".

Max

It depends on how you define "customer". Perhaps customer is per face or
even simpler per chin. ;-)

Puckdropper
Posted to rec.woodworking

eb.com...

wrote in message
On Nov 23, 8:08 am, RonB wrote:

I'm sensing one of those 187-post strings of replies. However this
might be more meaningful than some.

I guess.

Hell, I don't even know what the subject is.

Oh, well. Still might me more meaningful,

RonB

Naw, Ron. Not a problem. Just remember to start at the original post
and read the subsequent posts in order. It will all be clear to you.

Robert

*****************

And I still have those two spares in one of my sheds which no-one has
taken up on the offer yet

Spares?? When my son bought his they told him it was, "One to a
customer".

Max

Well, I have been diagnosed as being schizophrenic, so I was allowed to have
two

Posted to rec.woodworking

We have had one in the family for generations but, now the government wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott this. How
can they tax something without having them all registered, first?

"George W Frost" wrote in message
.com...
And I still have those two spares in one of my sheds which no-one has taken
up on the offer yet

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the government
wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott this. How
can they tax something without having them all registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the government
wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott this. How
can they tax something without having them all registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

I would not be so quick to mention you have them on usenet. There are
dishonest people out there who can determine your physical address and
would target you for theft.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Larry W wrote:
In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the
government wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott
this. How can they tax something without having them all
registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

I would not be so quick to mention you have them on usenet. There are
dishonest people out there who can determine your physical address and
would target you for theft.

That's probably how they found out about Josepi's and sought to tax him. It
has been rumoured that the government has hired people who can read, just to
puruse Usenet in hopes of discovering revenue opportunities like this.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

eb.com...

wrote in message
On Nov 23, 8:08 am, RonB wrote:

I'm sensing one of those 187-post strings of replies. However this
might be more meaningful than some.

I guess.

Hell, I don't even know what the subject is.

Oh, well. Still might me more meaningful,

RonB

Naw, Ron. Not a problem. Just remember to start at the original post
and read the subsequent posts in order. It will all be clear to you.

Robert

*****************

And I still have those two spares in one of my sheds which no-one has
taken up on the offer yet

Spares?? When my son bought his they told him it was, "One to a
customer".

Max

Well, I have been diagnosed as being schizophrenic, so I was allowed to
have two

Totally unfair. I understand that there was a person with MPD (multiple
personality disorder) who tried to get half a dozen.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the government
wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott this.
How
can they tax something without having them all registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

I would not be so quick to mention you have them on usenet. There are
dishonest people out there who can determine your physical address and
would target you for theft.

Larry Wasserman -

Cold dead *finger*??
I can hardly handle mine with both *hands*. :-)

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 24, 10:52*am, "Max" wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message

In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the government
wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott this..
How
can they tax something without having them all registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

I would not be so quick to mention you have them on usenet. There are
dishonest people out there who can determine your physical address and
would target you for theft.

* * Larry Wasserman -

Cold dead *finger*??
I can hardly handle mine with both *hands*. *:-)

Max

That is why the CIA stopped using that model back in the 1950's.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Max" wrote in message
eb.com...
"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

eb.com...

wrote in message
On Nov 23, 8:08 am, RonB wrote:

[...]

So, did that stop you or did they only allow you the one??

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
Larry W wrote:
In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the
government wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott
this. How can they tax something without having them all
registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

I would not be so quick to mention you have them on usenet. There are
dishonest people out there who can determine your physical address and
would target you for theft.

That's probably how they found out about Josepi's and sought to tax him.
It has been rumoured that the government has hired people who can read,
just to puruse Usenet in hopes of discovering revenue opportunities like
this.

They also hire people just to read and "PERUSE" Usenet to find misteaks in
spelling.

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Nov 24, 10:52 am, "Max" wrote:
"Larry W" wrote in message

In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the government
wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott this.
How
can they tax something without having them all registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

I would not be so quick to mention you have them on usenet. There are
dishonest people out there who can determine your physical address and
would target you for theft.

Larry Wasserman -

Cold dead *finger*??
I can hardly handle mine with both *hands*. :-)

Max

That is why the CIA stopped using that model back in the 1950's.

*****************

I just checked, my two still work okay with either hand

Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"George W Frost" wrote in message
.com...

"Max" wrote in message
eb.com...
"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

eb.com...

wrote in message
On Nov 23, 8:08 am, RonB wrote:

[...]

Actually I was able to get seven because I brought my other brother Max.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Nov 24, 5:42*pm, "Max" wrote:
"George W Frost" wrote in . bigpond.com...

"Max" wrote in message
web.com...
"George W Frost" wrote in message
gpond.com...

"Max" wrote in message
raweb.com...
"George W Frost" wrote in message
pond.com...

wrote in message
On Nov 23, 8:08 am, RonB wrote:

[...]

.......and you DARE mention that on an open forum like this?
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"Robatoy" wrote

"Max" wrote:

Spares?? When my son bought his they told him it was, "One to a
customer".

Max

Well, I have been diagnosed as being schizophrenic, so I was allowed
have two

Totally unfair. I understand that there was a person with MPD (multiple
personality disorder) who tried to get half a dozen.

Max

So, did that stop you or did they only allow you the one??

Actually I was able to get seven because I brought my other brother Max.

Max

......and you DARE mention that on an open forum like this?

I have a tax exemption.

Max

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Max" wrote in message
eb.com...
"Robatoy" wrote

"Max" wrote:

Spares?? When my son bought his they told him it was, "One to a
customer".

Max

Well, I have been diagnosed as being schizophrenic, so I was allowed
have two

Totally unfair. I understand that there was a person with MPD
(multiple
personality disorder) who tried to get half a dozen.

Max

So, did that stop you or did they only allow you the one??

Actually I was able to get seven because I brought my other brother Max.

Max

......and you DARE mention that on an open forum like this?

I have a tax exemption.

Max

A total exemption to the max

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Max" wrote in message
eb.com...
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the government
wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott this.
How
can they tax something without having them all registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

I would not be so quick to mention you have them on usenet. There are
dishonest people out there who can determine your physical address and
would target you for theft.

Larry Wasserman -

Cold dead *finger*??
I can hardly handle mine with both *hands*. :-)

Max

Takes years of practice. I can play 'Suwannee on it!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Max" wrote in message
eb.com...
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the government
wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott this.
How
can they tax something without having them all registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

I would not be so quick to mention you have them on usenet. There are
dishonest people out there who can determine your physical address and
would target you for theft.

Larry Wasserman -

Cold dead *finger*??
I can hardly handle mine with both *hands*. :-)

Max

Takes years of practice. I can play 'Suwannee on it!

You can play Suwannee on your finger ??
wow, most people need an instrument of some sorts

Posted to rec.woodworking

"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Max" wrote in message
eb.com...
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
[...]

No, no! On the product using my finger. The cold dead one.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Max" wrote in message
eb.com...
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
[...]

And the group is called "The Dead Ringer Band "??

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lobby Dosser" wrote

Takes years of practice. I can play 'Suwannee on it!

I have a pen that can write eight colors using the same refill.
Posted to rec.woodworking

George W Frost wrote:

They also hire people just to read and "PERUSE" Usenet to find
misteaks in spelling.

DAMN!

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasey_Chambers

--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

"George W Frost" wrote

"Max" wrote
"Robatoy" wrote

Actually I was able to get seven because I brought my other brother Max.

Max

......and you DARE mention that on an open forum like this?

I have a tax exemption.

Max

A total exemption to the max

Oh no. Only for certain *purchases*.

Max (but the exemption is a max exemption)

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Steve Turner" wrote in message
On 11/25/2010 06:14 AM, George W Frost wrote:
Takes years of practice. I can play 'Suwannee on it!

You can play Suwannee on your finger ??
wow, most people need an instrument of some sorts

No, no! On the product using my finger. The cold dead one.

And the group is called "The Dead Ringer Band "??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasey_Chambers

Ah .... dear little Kasey
such a pretty face spoiled by a stud in her chin
and shame about the voice, sounds like she is straining on the thunderbox
when she sings

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Lobby Dosser" wrote

Takes years of practice. I can play 'Suwannee on it!

I have a pen that can write eight colors using the same refill.

Ha ! eight colors ?

I can beat that
I have got eight pens that don't write anything at all

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/25/2010 2:54 PM, George W Frost wrote:
"Steve wrote in message
On 11/25/2010 06:14 AM, George W Frost wrote:
Takes years of practice. I can play 'Suwannee on it!

You can play Suwannee on your finger ??
wow, most people need an instrument of some sorts

No, no! On the product using my finger. The cold dead one.

And the group is called "The Dead Ringer Band "??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasey_Chambers

Ah .... dear little Kasey
such a pretty face spoiled by a stud in her chin
and shame about the voice, sounds like she is straining on the thunderbox
when she sings

Yes, her singing can be a bit of an acquired taste, some songs more-so than
others. I enjoy most everything she does, but I can see how her voice might
grate on some people. She's definitely a gifted songwriter though, and a real
sweetheart. I've seen her live twice, and I do admit to having a bit of a
crush on her. :-)

To reply, eat the taco.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bbqboyee/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"George W Frost" wrote in message
nd.com...

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"Max" wrote in message
eb.com...
"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
[...]

Well, the face rings a bell ...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Lobby Dosser" wrote

Takes years of practice. I can play 'Suwannee on it!

I have a pen that can write eight colors using the same refill.

Ha ! eight colors ?

I can beat that
I have got eight pens that don't write anything at all

I can type eight colors. Can your eight pens type nothing?

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"George W Frost" wrote in message
ond.com...

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Lobby Dosser" wrote

Takes years of practice. I can play 'Suwannee on it!

I have a pen that can write eight colors using the same refill.

Ha ! eight colors ?

I can beat that
I have got eight pens that don't write anything at all

I can type eight colors. Can your eight pens type nothing?

No, there are no keys attached