Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default I purchased one!

"Larry W" wrote in message
In article ,
Lobby Dosser wrote:
"Josepi" wrote in message
We have had one in the family for generations but, now the government
wants
to collect taxes on it's usage.

Taxing something like this just isn't fair and we should boycott this.
How
can they tax something without having them all registered, first?

I knew it! Next thing you know they'll be confiscating them!!

Well, they can pry mine from my cold dead finger!

I would not be so quick to mention you have them on usenet. There are
dishonest people out there who can determine your physical address and
would target you for theft.

Larry Wasserman -

Cold dead *finger*??
I can hardly handle mine with both *hands*. :-)

Max