Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Drilling bench dog holes?

My 1-3/4" thick solid laminated maple work bench is exactly that, solid.
That means no dog holes. Anyone have experience drilling 3/4" diameter bench
dog holes that are actually vertical as they should be and not slightly
tilted? I've considered using my router except that it would create quite a
bit of dust and that's not at all desirable considering that the bench is
located in my living room.

Thanks

Drilling SDS holes Rick Hughes UK diy 22 January 5th 09 02:20 PM
Brace drilling bench bolt holes AAvK Woodworking 6 July 14th 05 03:49 AM
Drilling 21/32" holes in blown-out 5/8-11 holes Tom Gardner Metalworking 10 November 29th 04 08:37 AM
drilling 1" (or so) holes knob Metalworking 27 August 10th 04 03:01 AM
Drilling holes John Edgar UK diy 5 September 8th 03 04:47 PM