Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Glue Storage Question

I do not use polyurethane glue or cyanoacrylate glues very often. When
they are new and I use them they are fine.
What I have a problem with is when I go to use them again at a later
date and they have gone hard. These glues are not cheap and I am
getting fed up with having to throw them away, buy new ones and start
the cycle over again.

What do you advise as a good way to store these so they retain theif
effectiveness?

Thanks for any and al help.