Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Solvents for Woodworking

-Mike-'s post made me think about this article I wrote. Some might
find it useful or entertaining:

http://bit.ly/bx5ECs
Posted to rec.woodworking

"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
-Mike-'s post made me think about this article I wrote. Some might
find it useful or entertaining:

http://bit.ly/bx5ECs

"Problem loading page"

"Server Not Found"

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lobby Dosser wrote the following:
"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
-Mike-'s post made me think about this article I wrote. Some might
find it useful or entertaining:

http://bit.ly/bx5ECs

"Problem loading page"

"Server Not Found"

Works for me. Here's the full URL
http://garagewoodworks.com/garage_bl...vents/#respond

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to rec.woodworking

"willshak" wrote in message
Lobby Dosser wrote the following:
"GarageWoodworks" wrote in message
-Mike-'s post made me think about this article I wrote. Some might
find it useful or entertaining:

http://bit.ly/bx5ECs

"Problem loading page"

"Server Not Found"

Works for me. Here's the full URL
http://garagewoodworks.com/garage_bl...vents/#respond

Thanks to the both of you!

Glycol Solvents & Fertility Rod UK diy 5 May 25th 08 06:15 PM
What solvents do we like? Mark D. Zacharias[_2_] Electronics Repair 24 September 6th 07 12:31 PM
What's up with price of solvents? Seeker Woodworking 87 April 3rd 06 11:11 PM
New woodworking newsgroup for all ages fam.woodworking Susan Welchel Woodworking 67 July 25th 05 06:58 PM
Canon BJ4550-6000 solvents Ivanhoismine Electronics Repair 3 September 24th 03 03:04 PM