Posted to rec.woodworking

Default RYOBI AP10 Surface Planer

I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual for.
Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Posted to rec.woodworking

ROANIN wrote:
I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual
for. Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Google is (sometimes) your friend.

Try he

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...8c87d853b1.pdf

Posted to rec.woodworking

HeyBub wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual
for. Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Google is (sometimes) your friend.

Try he

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...8c87d853b1.pdf

Thanks Bub, you have no Idea how many hours I have spent on Google searching
for this manual with no success.

Roanin

Posted to rec.woodworking

ROANIN wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual
for. Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Google is (sometimes) your friend.

Try he

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...8c87d853b1.pdf

Thanks Bub, you have no Idea how many hours I have spent on Google
searching for this manual with no success.

Roanin

That's wierd. I searched for Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer manual and the first
link returned was the manual.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...2403-41b4-98c6...

Thanks Bub, you have no Idea how many hours I have spent on Google searching
for this manual with no success.

Roanin

Just curious --- why do you need it? I posted a message concerning
parts and repair a couple of years ago and have received several
emails regarding parts sources (one a week or so ago). I might be
able to help if yours is broken. My machine was an AP12 but they are
cousins..

RonB

Posted to rec.woodworking

RonB wrote:
On Oct 24, 7:54 am, "ROANIN" wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual
for. Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Google is (sometimes) your friend.

Try he

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...2403-41b4-98c6...

Thanks Bub, you have no Idea how many hours I have spent on Google
searching for this manual with no success.

Roanin

Just curious --- why do you need it? I posted a message concerning
parts and repair a couple of years ago and have received several
emails regarding parts sources (one a week or so ago). I might be
able to help if yours is broken. My machine was an AP12 but they are
cousins..

RonB

Well I bought it off a buddy of mine and have used it a lot and I think the
blades need to be sharpened or at the least cleaned. I just wanted to see
what the manual said about removal and installation.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Mike Marlow wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual
for. Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Google is (sometimes) your friend.

Try he

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...8c87d853b1.pdf

Thanks Bub, you have no Idea how many hours I have spent on Google
searching for this manual with no success.

Roanin

That's wierd. I searched for Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer manual and
the first link returned was the manual.

Don't know, tried again and still no manual, must be doing something wrong!

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
ROANIN wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual
for. Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Google is (sometimes) your friend.

Try he

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...8c87d853b1.pdf

Thanks Bub, you have no Idea how many hours I have spent on Google
searching for this manual with no success.

Roanin

That's wierd. I searched for Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer manual and the
first link returned was the manual.

And the second link was someone looking for it!

Posted to rec.woodworking

ROANIN wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual
for. Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Google is (sometimes) your friend.

Try he

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...8c87d853b1.pdf

Thanks Bub, you have no Idea how many hours I have spent on Google
searching for this manual with no success.

Roanin

That's wierd. I searched for Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer manual and
the first link returned was the manual.

Don't know, tried again and still no manual, must be doing something
wrong!

That's really wierd. In theory, google should return the same results to
you as it does to anyone else using google for a search engine. Is your
browser set up to use google or is it using yahoo or some other search
engine? Unfortunately, google has become something of a verb these days and
that can be misleading.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

ROANIN wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual
for. Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Google is (sometimes) your friend.

Try he

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...8c87d853b1.pdf

Thanks Bub, you have no Idea how many hours I have spent on Google
searching for this manual with no success.

You're welcome. The reason I was so quick off the draw was that just hours
before I bought a used Ryobi AP-12.

After playing with it for an hour or so, I found a way to keep insects from
entering the house!

Here's what you do:
1. Buy about three cedar fence pickets (PT won't work)
2. Plane the boards down to about 1/8".
3. Throw away the resulting thin picket.
4. Sprinkle the resulting 12 cubic yards of shavings about 6" deep around
the perimeter of your house. Discard the remaining 8 cubic yards of fluff.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"HeyBub" wrote in
m:

ROANIN wrote:
HeyBub wrote:
ROANIN wrote:
I have a Ryobi AP10 Surface Planer that I need an operators manual
for. Anyone have one they can scan or know where I can get one.

Thanks,

Roanin

Google is (sometimes) your friend.

Try he

http://powertool.manualsonline.com/m...2403-41b4-98c6
-498c87d853b1.pdf

Thanks Bub, you have no Idea how many hours I have spent on Google
searching for this manual with no success.

You're welcome. The reason I was so quick off the draw was that just
hours before I bought a used Ryobi AP-12.

After playing with it for an hour or so, I found a way to keep insects
from entering the house!

Here's what you do:
1. Buy about three cedar fence pickets (PT won't work)
2. Plane the boards down to about 1/8".
3. Throw away the resulting thin picket.
4. Sprinkle the resulting 12 cubic yards of shavings about 6" deep
around the perimeter of your house. Discard the remaining 8 cubic
yards of fluff.

You could joint the cedar pickets down to just a few tiny strips if you
want to protect your neighbor's house as well. ;-)

Planer shavings work great as fire starters. Started one the other night
by dumping a garbage bag of shavings on the various sticks and logs and
lighting a handful. 10 minutes later, we had a roaring fire.

Puckdorpper

Shop-Made Dust Port for Ryobi Surface Planer RonB[_2_] Woodworking 2 April 7th 10 06:30 PM
Home Made Dust Collector Port - Ryobi AP10/12 Planer RonB[_2_] Home Repair 0 April 2nd 10 01:53 PM
Ryobi Surface PLaner 13" Advice Richard Clements Woodworking 9 December 29th 06 09:43 PM
ryobi hand planer FA gooch Woodworking 4 October 21st 05 04:06 AM
Ryobi AP10 adjustment Leonard Lopez Woodworking 4 March 10th 05 02:34 PM