Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default My week

About a week ago, I was sanding with a PC ROS hooked up to my Shop Vac
QSP when the vac decided not to turn off and on with the sander. So off
to Woodcraft and came home with a Fein Turbo II. Much better, more
suction, etc. This weekend, Friday, went to Woodcraft for their open
house/sale. Sunday, the sander decided to random orbit about 10 times a
minute. Had the sander had any compassion, it would have died Thursday.
Today, off to Woodcraft again. Now the proud owner of a Festool ETS 125
EQ ROS. What a difference.