Posted to rec.woodworking

Default See you guys (and gal) in a week!

While I'm gone on vacation, please hash out the following and let me
know the answers when I return:

- Do I need to ground my PVC dust pipe?

- Is SawStop really necessary?

- Who makes the best table saw?

- What's the best way to sharpen?

- Should I call an electrician to install an additional 220v outlet?

I'm going to miss everyone! =8^)

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 17, 11:59 am, B A R R Y wrote:
While I'm gone on vacation, please hash out the following and let me
know the answers when I return:

- Do I need to ground my PVC dust pipe?

- Is SawStop really necessary?

- Who makes the best table saw?

- What's the best way to sharpen?

- Should I call an electrician to install an additional 220v outlet?

I'm going to miss everyone! =8^)

Enjoy your vacation, Barry... and while away, ask yourself; Left tilt
or Right tilt.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Feb 17, 11:59 am, B A R R Y wrote:
While I'm gone on vacation, please hash out the following and let me
know the answers when I return:

- Do I need to ground my PVC dust pipe?

No
- Is SawStop really necessary?

Yes
- Who makes the best table saw?

Depends on price
- What's the best way to sharpen?

Waterstones
- Should I call an electrician to install an additional 220v outlet?

No
I'm going to miss everyone! =8^)

Have a great vacation!

There - glad we got those things figured out.
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking

Gone for a week? What's your address so I can, uh, drop off my answers?

--
Stoutman
www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:59:05 GMT, B A R R Y wrote:

While I'm gone on vacation, please hash out the following and let me
know the answers when I return:

- Do I need to ground my PVC dust pipe?

- Is SawStop really necessary?

- Who makes the best table saw?

- What's the best way to sharpen?

- Should I call an electrician to install an additional 220v outlet?

I'm going to miss everyone! =8^)

Would you also like us to identify the right finish to use for a cutting
board while we are at it?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 17 Feb 2007 09:29:11 -0800, "Andy" wrote:

On Feb 17, 11:59 am, B A R R Y wrote:
While I'm gone on vacation, please hash out the following and let me
know the answers when I return:

- Do I need to ground my PVC dust pipe?

No
- Is SawStop really necessary?

Yes
- Who makes the best table saw?

Depends on price

Uh, if sawstop is really necessary then isn't one stuck with their saw
by default?

- What's the best way to sharpen?

Waterstones
- Should I call an electrician to install an additional 220v outlet?

No
I'm going to miss everyone! =8^)

Have a great vacation!

There - glad we got those things figured out.
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW CW is offline

wrote:

While I'm gone on vacation, please hash out the following and let me
know the answers when I return:

- Do I need to ground my PVC dust pipe?

- Is SawStop really necessary?

- Who makes the best table saw?

- What's the best way to sharpen?

- Should I call an electrician to install an additional 220v outlet?

I'm going to miss everyone! =8^)

Would you also like us to identify the right finish to use for a cutting
board while we are at it?

Or the best way to vandal proof a mailox?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Aw c'mon. Dontcha wanna know how the global warning issue will be
resolved? Its down to a really slow, sputtering simmer now, but it
should be finished before you get back.

Robert

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
Aw c'mon. Dontcha wanna know how the global warning issue will be
resolved? Its down to a really slow, sputtering simmer now,

An added benefit of GW ... us thinblooded Texas residents gotta make hay in
the shop while the sun shines. I'm waiting to take the clamps off the first
glue-up in a week ... otherwise I wouldn't be wasting time here.

Gotta love that warmth ... finally!

H a v e a g o o d t i m e , B A R R Y ! !

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/07/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:

Gotta love that warmth ... finally!

Amen Bro, temps in the high 80's here in La La land today, just like
yesterday, but look out for tomorrow, down 15F-20F.

Oh well, still a lot better than Northern Ohio where I go next week.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article et,
"CW" wrote:

Or the best way to vandal proof a mailox?

Whoa! There's a blast from the past. It seems like that was about the
first major flame war I witnessed here soon after I started lurking.
When was that anyway?

PDX David

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article et,
"CW" wrote:

"Mailbox baseball", May 2000.

Seems like only yesterday. Thanks!
PDX David
Posted to rec.woodworking

We should be able to figure out the answers but some of the items that might
be still in the air when you get back

Which glue is best

Which bandsaw is best

Which blade is best for _____________(fill in your application)

Walmart employment practices

Which finish to use for ______________

If Nahm is really spending too much time in the "finishing" room before
starting a project

If Don Dando knows how to use the "Reply Group" button on his newsreader

If being stranded in your vehicle on I-81 north in central PA for a few
hours can make you appreciate your 50 degree shop

How much the BORG suck

Allen