Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Further Proof.........Gringos are second class citizens

And here, I thought Leviton was a US company.

I purchased a couple of 220V plugs to wire the surface planer and dust
collector I bought last week. The instruction sheet was printed on
both sides. One side had the illustrations showing wire cut and trim
dimensions, assembly instructions, and hook up diagrams. THAT side
also had the written instructions in Spanish and another language.

The other side, without illustrations, included the English and French
instructions. We second class citizens had to flip back and forth for
the pics that aligned with the instructions.

They also provided the wrong plug blades for folks who need an "L"
shaped blade (not me).

I guess their packing and QA folks cannot speak English, Spanish, or
French.

RonB
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sep 28, 3:59*pm, RonB wrote:
And here, I thought Leviton was a US company.

I purchased a couple of 220V plugs to wire the surface planer and dust
collector I bought last week. *The instruction sheet was printed on
both sides. *One side had the illustrations showing wire cut and trim
dimensions, assembly instructions, and hook up diagrams. *THAT side
also had the written instructions in Spanish and another language.

The other side, without illustrations, included the English and French
instructions. *We second class citizens had to flip back and forth for
the pics that aligned with the instructions.

They also provided the wrong plug blades for folks who need an "L"
shaped blade (not me).

I guess their packing and QA folks cannot speak English, Spanish, or
French.

RonB

All your base are belong to us