Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Screwed up screw holes

Stock #C5 50 Wood Screwhole Restorer Cones
Adhesive Activated Natural Wood

use reamer tool to enlargen old hole
wet tapered plug
wait 30-seconds to activate adhesive
pound it in
"Repair is now complete"

Northway Enterprises Inc
Moose Lake, MN 55767

I'ts been so long, I have no idea which catalog/store it came out of. I've
used it maybe 3 times but, lucky for you, most recently this past weekend!!
Comes with a hollow-handled reamer tool and maybe a dozen cones. I think I
bought extra, but obviously never needed 'em since my little plastic drawer
is still almost full.

john