Scot

Default screw holes in aluminum siding

I have aluminum siding which is at least 15 to 20 years old. There are
plenty of screw holes and whatnot left behind from hose reels, satellite
dishes and lights that have since been removed. What stuff is recommended
for filling/patching these holes?

Thanks,

Scott

FDR

"Scot" wrote in message
I have aluminum siding which is at least 15 to 20 years old. There are
plenty of screw holes and whatnot left behind from hose reels, satellite
dishes and lights that have since been removed. What stuff is recommended
for filling/patching these holes?

I suppose silicone caulk/sealer would work.

Thanks,

Scott

Dr. Hardcrab

"Scot" wrote in message
I have aluminum siding which is at least 15 to 20 years old. There are
plenty of screw holes and whatnot left behind from hose reels, satellite
dishes and lights that have since been removed. What stuff is recommended
for filling/patching these holes?

I was told that you use the same thing you would on a car (like Bondo or
someother body filler).
http://www.homestore.com/HomeGarden/...?poe=homestore