Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Router bit deals

wrote in message
On Aug 17, 3:58 pm, "Leon" wrote:
wrote in message

Thanks Robert but HOW DARE YOU post OT.... LOL you could'a added a little
politics.

Heck, Leon... you get tired, you get sloppy.

Snip

And from both sides of the aisle: Please don't tell the President
there is a number higher than a trillion...

And the reminds me of the joke I heard a few years back at the expense of
Bush.

The general walks into the briefing room to inform Bush that 2 Brazilian
troops had been killed in Iraq.

Bush responds with the comment and question, that is terrible and just how
many is 2 Brazillion?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 18, 8:19*am, "Leon" wrote:

Bush responds with the comment and question, that is terrible and just how
many is 2 Brazillion?

LMAO!

(In my best Ed McMahon voice) Hiyo!

Robert
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Aug 18, 9:19*am, "Leon" wrote:
wrote in message

On Aug 17, 3:58 pm, "Leon" wrote:

wrote in message

Thanks Robert but HOW DARE YOU post OT.... LOL you could'a added a little
politics.

Heck, Leon... you get tired, you get sloppy.

Snip

And from both sides of the aisle: Please don't tell the President
there is a number higher than a trillion...

And the reminds me of the joke I heard a few years back at the expense of
Bush.

The general walks into the briefing room to inform Bush that 2 Brazilian
troops had been killed in Iraq.

Bush responds with the comment and question, that is terrible and just how
many is 2 Brazillion?

That wasn't a joke. That really happened.
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
(that's how you start ****.... make something up and sell it as fact.)

Making a router plate to mate Triton router to Wolfcraft Router table PinInCalgary Woodworking 5 December 22nd 09 08:29 PM
* * * Hot Deals On eBooks * * * [email protected] Woodworking 0 July 17th 07 09:21 PM
Amazon deals hibbi Woodworking 5 March 2nd 06 02:06 PM
Deals on sandpaper? Joe C. Woodworking 7 March 18th 05 01:25 AM