Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT? Amenities in homes

Robatoy wrote in news:64075698-8464-432e-8152-
:

A mirror on our ceiling would have etched on it: "Objects may be
larger than they appear."

Sure it isn't the reverse?

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/18/10 12:34 PM, Robatoy wrote:

A mirror on our ceiling would have etched on it: "Objects may be
larger than they appear."

What a big nose you have....
:-)
--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:36 am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:27 am, Swingman wrote:
On 8/17/2010 11:33 PM, wrote:

Sorry, I've had enough leaks. I don't need to ask for them.

Installation, installation, installation ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I suggested to Angela that a skylight in the bedroom would be nice.
She aptly pointed out that extra daylight would be a waste as the
room is closed. So I said: "But at night, I could see stars."... to
which she replied: "*I* can make you see stars."

We have two skylights in our bedroom. I initially thought they could
do something in the area of romance, but quickly learned otherwise.
If I had it to do over again, I'd go with a mirrored ceiling. Not
because of skylight problems, but...

--

-Mike-

A mirror on our ceiling would have etched on it: "Objects may be
larger than they appear."

For some "objects" that would be very good. For others... not so good...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/17/2010 11:33 PM, wrote:

Sorry, I've had enough leaks. *I don't need to ask for them.

Installation, installation, installation ...

I suggested to Angela that a skylight in the bedroom would be nice.
She aptly pointed out that extra daylight would be a waste as the room
is closed. So I said: "But at night, I could see stars."... to which
she replied: "*I* can make you see stars."

Ah yes and the double meaning implied or not, makes me smile.

Mark

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/17/2010 11:33 PM, wrote:

Sorry, I've had enough leaks. I don't need to ask for them.

Installation, installation, installation ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I suggested to Angela that a skylight in the bedroom would be nice.
She aptly pointed out that extra daylight would be a waste as the room
is closed. So I said: "But at night, I could see stars."... to which
she replied: "*I* can make you see stars."

We have two skylights in our bedroom. I initially thought they could do
something in the area of romance, but quickly learned otherwise. If I had
it to do over again, I'd go with a mirrored ceiling. Not because of
skylight problems, but...

I would not install them in a bedroom I was going to sleep in. The
morning light would just **** me off during the summer.

Mark
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:27 am, wrote:
On 8/17/2010 11:33 PM, wrote:

Sorry, I've had enough leaks. I don't need to ask for them.

Installation, installation, installation ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I suggested to Angela that a skylight in the bedroom would be nice.
She aptly pointed out that extra daylight would be a waste as the room
is closed. So I said: "But at night, I could see stars."... to which
she replied: "*I* can make you see stars."

We have two skylights in our bedroom. I initially thought they could do
something in the area of romance, but quickly learned otherwise. If I had
it to do over again, I'd go with a mirrored ceiling. Not because of
skylight problems, but...

I would not install them in a bedroom I was going to sleep in. The
morning light would just **** me off during the summer.

Put a TV on the ceiling. Get a telescope and hook a video camera to it.
Modern telescopes (some of them anyway) have remote controls. And you
can turn the TV _off_ when you want to. Not to mention that it has
other uses.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Like Angelina Jolie, in your bedroom?

"Robatoy" wrote in message
I suggested to Angela that a skylight in the bedroom would be nice.
She aptly pointed out that extra daylight would be a waste as the room
is closed. So I said: "But at night, I could see stars."...

Posted to rec.woodworking

"All the better to smell you with my dear."

Nahh.. that would get you nothin'!

"FrozenNorth" wrote in message
What a big nose you have....
:-)
--
Froz...

Locksmith Los Angeles (877) 364-5264 Homes Re-Keyed Homes Unlocked linkswanted Woodworking 1 December 22nd 08 05:30 PM
1987 homes compare to newer homes kelly Home Repair 13 January 3rd 06 11:12 PM
HUD homes sally Home Ownership 9 February 25th 05 12:01 AM
Transeastern Homes/Ashton Woods Homes in FL CJ Home Ownership 0 February 16th 04 06:27 PM