Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT? Amenities in homes

Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 18, 11:36 am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:27 am, Swingman wrote:
On 8/17/2010 11:33 PM, wrote:

Sorry, I've had enough leaks. I don't need to ask for them.

Installation, installation, installation ...

--www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010
KarlC@ (the obvious)

I suggested to Angela that a skylight in the bedroom would be nice.
She aptly pointed out that extra daylight would be a waste as the
room is closed. So I said: "But at night, I could see stars."... to
which she replied: "*I* can make you see stars."

We have two skylights in our bedroom. I initially thought they could
do something in the area of romance, but quickly learned otherwise.
If I had it to do over again, I'd go with a mirrored ceiling. Not
because of skylight problems, but...

--

-Mike-

A mirror on our ceiling would have etched on it: "Objects may be
larger than they appear."

For some "objects" that would be very good. For others... not so good...

--

-Mike-