Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Why Didn't I Buy This Years Ago!?

On Jul 30, 1:23*pm, -MIKE- wrote:
http://www.harborfreightusa.com/usa/itemdisplay/displayItem.do?itemid...

An apron, yes.... and a whopping 4 bucks at that.
Decent quality, too... thick cotton denim with good stitching and straps.

Another one of those items you pick up and think, "why didn't I get one
of these years ago?"

--

Hee Hee. I know exactly where you are coming from. Small investment
and all of a sudden I can find pencils without looking for them every

Most productive small investment I can think of.

RonB

Why Didn't I Buy This Years Ago!? Swingman Woodworking 13 August 5th 10 04:07 AM
Why Didn't I Buy This Years Ago!? Robatoy[_2_] Woodworking 0 July 31st 10 09:39 PM
What Will the USA Look Like in 1, 2, 5 and 10 Years? Curly Surmudgeon[_2_] Metalworking 1 April 30th 09 03:59 AM
100 years Ron Woodworking 3 January 11th 08 08:58 PM
IN A FEW YEARS [email protected] Home Ownership 1 June 25th 05 09:49 AM