Posted to rec.woodworking

Default chisels

I know most of you wouldn't abuse your chisels, either cheapos or
expensive. My wife's brother in law came over, eying and touching my
applewood logs and stopped when he saw me watching. He then switched
gears and bragged about some chisels he inherited.

The question is: Is it Ok to got to his house and use those chisels
to open a can of fence paint? You just know I'll have to burn that
log he was touching now that it's contaminated.

I await.

Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message
I know most of you wouldn't abuse your chisels, either cheapos or
expensive. My wife's brother in law came over, eying and touching my
applewood logs and stopped when he saw me watching. He then switched
gears and bragged about some chisels he inherited.

The question is: Is it Ok to got to his house and use those chisels
to open a can of fence paint? You just know I'll have to burn that
log he was touching now that it's contaminated.

Yes. It is.

But burn it for heat, not just for prophlyaxis. But burn it.

It took me years to figure this stuff out, but what really happened was that
you intimidate him.

Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article ,
wrote:
The question is: Is it Ok to got to his house and use those chisels
to open a can of fence paint? You just know I'll have to burn that
log he was touching now that it's contaminated.

Oh, You like him that much then!
(UK Sarcasm)

G. I. Mix & CO chisels Ben Woodworking 1 May 7th 07 02:58 PM
Old Chisels SteveB Woodworking 0 September 16th 05 05:23 PM
chisels gregj Woodworking 66 August 9th 05 08:18 PM
Looking for better chisels... David F. Eisan Woodworking 20 November 23rd 04 05:19 PM
Chisels srazor Woodworking 0 September 2nd 04 08:58 AM