Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Dacon[_4_] Tom Dacon[_4_] is offline

Default chisels

wrote in message
I know most of you wouldn't abuse your chisels, either cheapos or
expensive. My wife's brother in law came over, eying and touching my
applewood logs and stopped when he saw me watching. He then switched
gears and bragged about some chisels he inherited.

The question is: Is it Ok to got to his house and use those chisels
to open a can of fence paint? You just know I'll have to burn that
log he was touching now that it's contaminated.

Yes. It is.

But burn it for heat, not just for prophlyaxis. But burn it.

It took me years to figure this stuff out, but what really happened was that
you intimidate him.

Tom