Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - What the hell are we coming to?

I would like to know where they are getting their money. It has to be
real expensive to do all the traveling they have done over the years
Curtis

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Curtis Martin" wrote in message

I would like to know where they are getting their money. It has to be
real expensive to do all the traveling they have done over the years
Curtis

Sad to say, but they've made a lot of money suing local governments that
have tried to bar their revolting demonstrations. Phelps used to be a
lawyer (as are a couple of his kids) until he was disbarred in Kansas for a
particularly vicious and vindictive lawsuit in which he was foolish enough
to perjure himself in affidavits. But that doesn't stop him from exploiting
the law when he can.

OT - What the hell are we coming to? RonB[_2_] Woodworking 99 April 12th 10 04:10 PM
OT-What the hell are we coming to? RonB[_2_] Home Repair 32 April 3rd 10 12:24 AM
How the hell Wes[_2_] Metalworking 6 December 17th 08 10:04 PM
How the hell Gerald Miller Metalworking 0 December 17th 08 06:09 AM
How the hell Gerald Miller Metalworking 0 December 17th 08 05:45 AM