Mike

Default Selling All My Tools - long

Hi,
Due to some unfortunate circumstances I am liquidating most of my woodworking
tools/machines. The items are located in Central Florida and I cannot ship.
Most of these tools are less than 3 or 4 yrs old (except the drill press).
Please e-mail me (remove the x's) for the asking price and any other details.
I believe I have all the owners manuals/user guides, I also have the video
that comes with the Leigh DT jig. I will include any extra blades, sanding
discs, brads etc.

The Stuff...

Grizzly 1023SL, Shop Fox Classic fence (both long and short
rails), mobile base, right extension table (for long rails), right cast iron
wing (for short rails) , Incra 1000 mitre guage, Stock miter guage ,multiple
inserts, Forrest WWII (just had 1st sharpening) + other blades, etc.

Leigh D-1258R-24 dovetail jig, Delta 36-070 10" mitre saw, Rigid P06101 6"
jointer, Ryobi BS900 bandsaw, Delta 37-070 6" vs bench jointer, Dewalt DW733
planer, Jet JBM-5 Mortiser, Craftsman 113.213853 15" drill press (12speed),
Dewalt DW621 2HP plunge router w/edge guide, Delta AP300 Dust collector,
Bostich CWC156 Compressor, Bostich 18ga Brad nailer, Ryobi JM80 Buscuit Joiner,
Dewalt DW421 ROS, Porter/Cable 333 ROS(needs pad), Grizzly 8994Z Orbital
jigsaw, V/A Prof Router/Router table w/Craftsman 1 ½ HP router, Craftsman 4x36
Belt/ 6" disc sander, B/D 3 x 21 Belt Sander, B/D 1/3 sheet Finish sander,
Chicago Elec 10" Random Orbit Buffer, Chinese 6" Bench grinder

Clamps: 2-Bessey K-body 40", 2-Qwik Grip 12", 2-Qwik Grip 24", Bar clamps 4@6",
6@12" 8@24" 8@36", 4-Face frame clamps, pipe clamps w pipe 2@48" and 2@60",
corner clamps, band clamp, 2-Jorgenson wood screws #2, 50" clamp n' guide,

Miscellaneous: magnetic base dial indicator, super bar alignment tool, crown
rosewood deluxe mortise guage, machinists squares, router bits and other
stuff.

Thanks,

Mike
Frank McVey

"Mike" wrote in message
Hi,
Due to some unfortunate circumstances I am liquidating most of my

woodworking
tools/machines.

Sorry to hear it Mike. I know I'd be bereft if I had to part with my kit.
Hope things look up.

Kind Regards,

Frank

---

Thomas Bunetta

Hi Mike,
Sorry to hear it...
Where did you move to from Port Charlotte?
I'd be interested in some stuff (clamps the PC dovetail jig, etc).
I'm still in Englewood. Do you still have my phone number? The e-mail add'y
is real.
Tom
"Mike" wrote in message
Hi,
Due to some unfortunate circumstances I am liquidating most of my

woodworking
tools/machines. The items are located in Central Florida and I cannot

ship.
snip