Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Adjustable Height Workbench

HI, I am new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is
Charlie and I live in Minnesota. A few years ago I got a backache
because my workbench was too low for the work I was doing. If I
raised it up any higher it would be too high for other things and it
would interfere with passing wood across my table saw. I decided I
wanted an adjustable height workbench.

I was not able to find anything that met my criteria, so I designed my
own adjustable height workbench. I also incorporated a mobile base
into the design.

I built it thinking that I was building my "dream bench", and I was!
After the designing and building process I wanted to show it off, so I
entered it in a local woodworking exhibition. People liked it so much
that I decided to offer plans for it on line. Those plans are now
available. You can learn more about my adjusable height workbench
design at my website: www.jack-bench.com

Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Thanks, Charlie