Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Adjustable Height Workbench

"jack-bench.com" wrote
HI, I am new to this group and wanted to introduce myself. My name is
Charlie and I live in Minnesota. A few years ago I got a backache
because my workbench was too low for the work I was doing.

snip
I built it thinking that I was building my "dream bench", and I was!
After the designing and building process I wanted to show it off, so I
entered it in a local woodworking exhibition. People liked it so much
that I decided to offer plans for it on line. Those plans are now
available.

Please take a look at it and let me know what you think.

I took a look and I'll tell you what I think. I think you came here to make
money off of us. Your story may be true about the low bench, but your
reason for being here is not to help us but to help yourself. This is a
non-commercial newsgroup and advertising is not permitted. Sorry, but your
story is advertising no matter how much you try to disguise it.

Before you call me an a--hole, you won't be the first today and I'm one of
the easy going guys here so get ready for more.