Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Off Topic:World's Hottest Chili?

For all you cooking and chili fans, I bet your chili can't do this!

http://blog.taragana.com/business/20...ficials-44111/

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 24, 11:47*am, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:
For all you cooking and chili fans, I bet your chili can't do this!

http://blog.taragana.com/business/20...itary-set-to-w...

Well, then my ex's cheesecake ought to qualify as a weapon too. You
think spent uranium is dense?... and the cake is too.

Now THIS is hot sauce...

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Hotsauce2.jpg
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:
For all you cooking and chili fans, I bet your chili can't do this!

http://blog.taragana.com/business/20...ficials-44111/

Hey - no damned OT posts here! What's the matter with you? This is a
woodworking group.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mar 24, 12:54*pm, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
Lee Michaels wrote:
For all you cooking and chili fans, I bet your chili can't do this!

http://blog.taragana.com/business/20...itary-set-to-w...

Hey - no damned OT posts here! *What's the matter with you? *This is a
woodworking group.

--

-Mike-

The OT stuff keeps us laughing, the woodworking stuff keeps us
together.
Come for the stain suggestion, stay for the OT.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Lee Michaels wrote:
For all you cooking and chili fans, I bet your chili can't do this!

http://blog.taragana.com/business/20...ficials-44111/

I spoke about this with an Indian friend in my Spanish class. He nodded
and was well-acquainted with the Ghost Chili. But it became apparent
that the heat was no big deal to him. He said that in the area of India
where the Ghost Chili comes from that the food seems to be not served
with some hot chili, but that it's hot chili served with a bit of food!